CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mo's Challenge Black and White and Kraft




For Mo's Challenge this week it was to use the colors white, black and Kraft....then you could use whatever colors you wanted. At first, I didn't know how I'd use Black, white and Kraft together....not a combination I would normally use. I really like the way this came out. I love this Mikki and her Puppies stamp of Mo's....reminds me of my Labradoodle when he was a puppy.




Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Elaine L.

Cute! Love all the tiny pearls. Thanks fro joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B.

This is very pretty. I love the colors.. You did a terrific job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

shulsart

Oh, this is just beautiful, I love that paper. And the frosty feel to the image is wonderful. Good luck and thanks for joining the fun at Mo's Challenge blog.

Post a Comment