CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mo's Water Challenge


I made this card as a thnk you to my brother's friend who got my family special tickets to a private SeaWorld event! Mo gave me permission to merge these images for the THANK YOU card.
I did some old fashioned card making on this one. Had to cut out the windows of the tank with an exacto knife....drew the water in the tank myself...

I just thought these two images went really well together! My 7 year old son got splashed by a killer whale that night, a dream come true!!!! It was his birthday that night.

Hope you like it.
Thanks again Mo for the permission.

4 comments:

Elaine L.

Cute card! Bella does have a worried look on her face, but that shark looks friendly. LOL! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

♥ Lydia ♥

Fab card Julie...and perfect for the occasion! :)
Thanks for playing along with Mo's challenge this week and hope to see you again x

Junior Troop 294

Thanks ladies. I thought the images merged together for the occasion perfectly! Thanks for your kind words!

Dawn B.

This is so sweet. This is the perfect image.. I hope that shark is a friendly one..Great job and thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Post a Comment