CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mo's Digital Challenge #22


Today's challenge was to make a card that wasn't square or rectangle using one of Mo's images...I used Bronte and Louis stamp....which lead me to make a chocolate chip cookie card.

Oddly enough this coincided with my first grader son making chocolate chip cookies to sell at his school flea fest tomorrow....so it was perfect!

I used Prisma watercolor pencils with Gamisol and then used Stampin' Up chalks to shade the background. Hope you like it, makes me want to go eat a cookie! :)

5 comments:

Elaine L.

How clever to make it look like a cookie and use this image! Glad you joined us again in Mo's Challenge.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden

Cute as a Cookie... Love your card... great idea to make a cookie as card.

Linda McClain

Oh my . . . how yummy! Precious.

Cathy

OMG you made a Cookie, how cute!!! Thanks for playing the Mos' Challenge this week!!! :)

The Wired Angel

Great job on this challenge Julie! Very creative. Thanks for playing along with us on Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy

Post a Comment