CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil 2 Challenge #23



This is my entry for Mo's Challenge #23. We had to use three punches.
I love this image. I used prisma pencils for coloring with Gamisol and stickles for the confetti...Martha Stewart punch for lace piece, and Stampin' Up punches for the other punched items! Hope you like it.
Also, I seem to be having a difficult time getting clear photos of my cards, any advice would be appreciated. I am using a Cannon digital Rebel camera, so it isn't the camera....I don't think.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

The Wired Angel

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mom's challenge. We're glad to have you participate and hope you will come back again. Your card is darling.

Have you tried turning off the flash and using as much natural light as you can? It made a difference in my photos. Just a thought.

Elaine L.

What a happy card! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B.

This is so cute. I love this image. Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's challenge.

Try using the macro mode on your camera.. It is the one with the flower.. It will zoom in on your card more and focus better.

Post a Comment